Cooper’s Landing Campground
Hover over your desired campground and click through to check availability.
Camping at Cooper’s Landing
North Tent 9
If you arrive late, please observe quiet hours and do not disturb other campers!
- TENT CAMPERS: Please park cars between the yellow rope fence and Smith Hatchery Road near your campsite; do not park your car in the campground. Set up your tent near a fire ring, and check-in with the office in the morning.
- RV CAMPERS: If you arrive after the store and office are closed, please pull into the main entrance and up to the pole next to the dumpster. You will find electrical hookups on the pole. We will help you move to a regular RV site in the morning.
Call for more information at (573) 657-1299 after 4 pm or email us at email@example.com
Cooper’s Landing maintains a family-friendly atmosphere. Cursing, loud music, nudity, drugs, and excessive alcohol use are not permitted. All campers are required to sign a copy of the campground rules. You can save time by printing and signing the document before you arrive.
- Firearms and fireworks are strictly forbidden on Cooper’s Landing property.
- Cars are not allowed in the campgrounds. Please park in designated parking areas only.
- Quiet time begins at 10 pm on weekdays and 11 pm on weekends.
- No public drunkenness, drug use, profanity, or nudity is allowed. Disorderly conduct or violation of the rules will result in expulsion, and no refunds will be issued.
- No parties! Please do not invite friends to visit your campsite unless they are registered campsite guests or you obtain prior permission from management.
- We love dogs! But if you bring your pets with you, please keep them on a leash at all times, and clean up after them. If your dog is disruptive or aggressive, you and your dog will be asked to leave.
- Restrict campfires to designated fire rings only. You must supply your own firewood. Please refrain from placing cans, bottles or trash in the fire rings.
- If you bring food or drinks with you, please keep them at your campsite; they may not be carried into the entertainment/dining area.
- Please recycle. We provide a convenient recycling area next to Cooper’s Landing Store.
- Remove all your trash from your campsite when you leave the campground.
- Cooper’s Landing is not responsible for personal injury or damage to you or your property during your stay.
- Maximum 2 people. If you have more than 2 people or added children call the General Store BEFORE booking to see if we can accommodate.
- No Smoking ($200 fine and expulsion)
- No Pets ($100 fine and expulsion)
- Places all sheet and blankets in the plastic bags provided that are under the bed before you leave.
- Make sure all windows, doors, and vents are zipped up and the door is locked at check out. You may leave the key In the lock or turn it in to the General Store.
- Any interior water damage or damage occurring to the tent, bedding, sofa, camp chairs, or equipment provided due to violating any of these will result in charges for replacement equipment.
All cancellations will be charged a 50% cancellation fee, no refund will be issued within 7 days. We can however reschedule your reservation pending availability.
We are a full-weather campground. No refunds will be issued for weather-related purposes unless we close our campgrounds. We may be able to reschedule pending availability.