Cooper’s Landing maintains a family-friendly atmosphere. Cursing, loud music, nudity, drugs, and excessive alcohol use are not permitted. All campers are required to sign a copy of the campground rules.
- Firearms and fireworks are strictly forbidden on Cooper’s Landing property.
- Cars are not allowed in the campgrounds. Please park in designated parking areas only.
- Quiet time begins at 10 pm on weekdays and 11 pm on weekends.
- No public drunkenness, drug use, profanity, or nudity is allowed. Disorderly conduct or violation of the rules will result in expulsion, and no refunds will be issued.
- No parties! Please do not invite friends to visit your campsite unless they are registered campsite guests or you obtain prior permission from management.
- We love dogs! But if you bring your pets with you, please keep them on a leash at all times, and clean up after them. If your dog is disruptive or aggressive, you and your dog will be asked to leave.
- Restrict campfires to designated fire rings only. You must supply your own firewood. Please refrain from placing cans, bottles, or trash in the fire rings.
- If you bring food or drinks with you, please keep them at your campsite; they may not be carried into the entertainment/dining area
- Safety first: Campers are responsible for the own fires and must be attended to at all times. Any unattended fires will be put out and guest will be ask to leave immediately! No refunds
- No burning of trash (cardboard is the exception)! We take the safety and preservation of nature very seriously here at Cooper’s and prohibit the burning of any trash. If we see coated paper, plastic, aluminum, metal, etc… being burnt you will be asked to leave. No refunds.
- Please recycle. We provide a convenient recycling area next to Cooper’s Landing Store.
- Remove all your trash from your campsite when you leave the campground.
- Cooper’s Landing is not responsible for personal injury or damage to you or your property during your stay.
- Maximum 2 people. If you have more than 2 people or added children call the General Store BEFORE booking to see if we can accommodate.
- No Smoking ($200 fine and expulsion)
- No Pets ($100 fine and expulsion)
- Places all sheet and blankets in the plastic bags provided that are under the bed before you leave.
- Make sure all windows, doors, and vents are zipped up and the door is locked at check out. You may leave the key In the lock or turn it in to the General Store.
- Any interior water damage or damage occurring to the tent, bedding, sofa, camp chairs, or equipment provided due to violating any of these will result in charges for replacement equipment.
**The fine amount for smoking and pets are an estimate of the time (getting the smoke smell out and cleaning with hypo allergenic) and equipment it will take to properly clean the tent and probably loss of a day of its use.