Cooper’s Landing maintains a family-friendly atmosphere. Cursing, loud music, nudity, drugs, and excessive alcohol use are not permitted. All campers are required to sign a copy of the campground rules.
- Firearms and fireworks are strictly forbidden on Cooper’s Landing property.
- Cars are not allowed in the campgrounds. Please park in designated parking areas only.
- Quiet time begins at 10 pm on weekdays and 11 pm on weekends.
- No public drunkenness, drug use, profanity, or nudity is allowed. Disorderly conduct or violation of the rules will result in expulsion, and no refunds will be issued.
- No parties! Please do not invite friends to visit your campsite unless they are registered campsite guests or you obtain prior permission from management.
- We love dogs! But if you bring your pets with you, please keep them on a leash at all times, and clean up after them. If your dog is disruptive or aggressive, you and your dog will be asked to leave.
- Restrict campfires to designated fire rings only. You must supply your own firewood. Please refrain from placing cans, bottles, or trash in the fire rings.
- If you bring food or drinks with you, please keep them at your campsite; they may not be carried into the entertainment/dining area.
- Please recycle. We provide a convenient recycling area next to Cooper’s Landing Store.
- Remove all your trash from your campsite when you leave the campground.
- Cooper’s Landing is not responsible for personal injury or damage to you or your property during your stay.