Mon. 2pm-9pm | Tue. 2pm-9pm | Wed. 2pm-9pm | Thurs. 2-9pm | Fri. 9am-10pm | Sat. 9am-10pm | Sun. 9am-9pm
Friendly dogs are welcome and must remain on a leash at all times. This includes the campgrounds.
Experience Cooper’s Landing
Campground & Store
Our family-friendly campground is freshly graded for RV and tent camping and our brand new Backyards and Beyond edition glamping tent package is ready to rent. The country store is stocked with ice, cold beverages, snacks, and firewood. Bring your own grub, or be wowed by the occasional food truck!
Join us for live musical performances river-side. Our outdoor stage hosts it all: roots and blues, folk, jazz, and rock ‘n’ roll. Check our events calendar for upcoming shows. To be the first to know, subscribe to our News Blog.
For your safety and the safety of others, we ask the following of our partons:
- Masks are required when placing orders at the General Store.
- Maintain a social distance of at least 6 feet from other individuals and groups.
For your convenience, we offer the following:
- Hand sanitizer is available.
- All Picnic Tables are 10 feet apart from each other and can accommodate up to 6 people each.
- We have multiple fire rings so groups can stay socially distanced while enjoying the warmth of a bonfire. (If your group would like a private fire, contact a Coopers Landing Associate)